The Righteous Family
A collective of independent businesses, community organizations, ministries and families dedicated to the betterment of the Earth and our children. We work to advance self-sufficiency through cooperative economics, transformational learning, and collaborative decision-making. Our goal is to empower 144,000 households to become at least 70% self-sufficient by 2024.
By self-sufficient, we mean owning the places we live and work, growing our own food, and running a family business that can be carried on for generations, no matter what condition society is in! This decreases our reliance on outside assistance and guarantees healthier communities for future generations. By 70%, we mean that nobody has to know or do everything – but everyone can do something, so together we can do anything!
Member Benefits of Joining
- Becoming part of a thriving community committed to shared values and goals!
- Access to online discussion groups and forums organized by topic or location
- Access to online resources, ebooks, and tools only available to members
- First access to contests, giveaways, and limited promotions from our partners
- Links to free resources, workshops, grants, and funding in your area
- Access to local cohorts and meetup groups in your area and field
- Weekly updates with important news, events, and business ideas.
- Access to members only emails with free resources and exclusive opportunities
Only $8.99 a Month
- Customer discounts with hundreds of member businesses
- B2B discounts with dozens of vendors and service providers
- Free access to member events held virtually
- Discounted rates on tickets for in-person events
- Discounted rates on advertising, press releases, and other marketing services
- Members vote on all new initiatives, incentives, and awards of recognition
- A system for support, accountability, and meaningful exchange between members
- A chance to be featured in our member highlights and sent on vacation!
New Releases From The SURVIBING Book Series
We are Righteous Family, a community of ethical people dedicated to a healthier future for our children and the Earth. We are a not-for-profit ministry of education and self-sufficiency. We partner with businesses operated by our members to produce free and low-cost resources for all people in need. We compiled this project as part of our SURVIBING series. That is, urban survival but without the scary and dusty vibes! Surviving and thriving with good vibes despite whatever challenges lay on the horizon!
I was going to fundraise to buy the town of Toomsboro a few years back, but I never went through with it. Why? Well, first, we wouldn’t have actually been buying our own town. $2mil for a few dozen distressed parcels in a town with strong restrictions and limited traffic didn’t seem wise for investors and business owners looking to […]
WHAT WE ARE DOING NOW…AND HOW FAR WE ARE!
90% complete THE MOSAIC MUSEUM – Fundraising goal: $0K (we need people to donate services more than money for this project) Pitches: Help us complete the mosaic museum going virtual (exhibits then 360) Help us complete the MW garden going virtual (360) Help us make SOIL virtual (via TSI and OBS) Help us make gods estate (all the art and […]
How Far Along WE Are!
Righteous Family began with the work of Show and Prove Youth Outreach across Atlanta, beginning in 2001. By 2008, the community expanded via the work of Supreme Design Publishing (established 2008), along with local developments via the 360 Movement (established 2014) and The Solutionary Institute (established 2018). Today, Righteous Family has members across the world, and serves a global community […]
Our Tax-Exempt Status
Why NOT 501c3? Non-profit, or charitable, organizations, are expected to invest their income back into their community through the services and resources they provide. Thus they are qualified to be exempt from federal income tax. Typically they also can receive tax-deductible contributions, which means people and businesses can claim a tax deduction when they donate. Non-profit tax-exempt status includes Faith-Based […]
Righteous Family – A ‘non-religious’ ministry of SERVICE!
Righteous Family is an indigenous ministry dedicated to the best for the Earth and our children. We are a non-denominational, non-sectarian, God-centered community, independent from all religious, governmental, and corporate oversight. We are a ministry because we are a collective of heads of household, fathers and mothers united on doing God’s work through service to the Earth and our children. […]